Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dim Sum again with the girls

I just love Dim Sum with my two favorite girls Sharon and Christina



I'm always first so I start off with a little of this



We had the usual


squid in salt and garlic

shrimp dumplings and chinese broccoli and steamed rice


sticky rice and pork ribs and pork dumplings

And it is Sharons 38th Birthday! Happy Birthday Sharon



We all shared the cheesecake, I didn't expect that or I would have actually bought a big one


cheers

Oh and I have to tell you about the best deal I found today, after dim sum we go thrift storing. I've had this duvet from Ikea on my mind for 2 years. Last week while in Ikea I actually had it in my cart but then put it back. Guess what I found today, the exact same one for 5 dollars, loving life. The tag read 6.50 duvet and pillow shams but the shams were missing so I suggested 5.00 and they went for it, yyyeeehhhaaa


this is it, mine is a beautiful green color though, for some reason its not on their website anymore but its ssssssoooooo lovely. Once its cleaned and on my bed I'll take a pic

Oh and check out these cool lamps

photo: desire to inspire

Maybe next thrift store day i'll find them, heh heh wishful thinking but crazier things have happened

No comments:

Post a Comment