Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Birthday T

Can you imagine, my baby is 24, she was born 6 pounds 14 ounces and at 330am on November 25th






thats her 3rd birthday. we used to have children adult parties back then, they were a big event and lots of fun. T is the one in front with the pink tights. others in the pic for those of you who know them... Tracy, my Mom and Dad, Mike and Janice, Pat and son Tim, Marty and his daughter Nina, Grandma and Grandpa, me, auntie Shiela, Paul and Barb and their daughter Jackie, Lauren, Carla and daughter Melissa and I think its my brother uncle Dave that took this picture

This is the beauty I woke up to this morning
too bad it messes us up so much





I know you people back east are laughing at us, 1 inch of snow and its outta control. gotta say, lots of work for me heh heh, but to tell you the truth working too much as usual

this is what I wore today


i'm trying to incorporate some color into my wardrobe, I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment