Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Carport roof fixed, well sort of

The carport roof is fixed...sort of, last I heard it was still leaking in one spot and my neighbour was still trying to fix it

to make a long story short, my neighbour and I don't like each other. we have lived next door to each other for around 18 years now, he came a couple of years after I moved here, little man syndrome and doesn't like females.. well at least me

my carport roof has been leaking and because he states it is also leaking into his side he has an interest in it being fixed. he offered for him and his grandson to fix it, at my expense of course but hell yes go for it, I certainly don't have time to deal with it

anyways last time it rained we both went out there and it had one small leak so he said he would try again to stop the leak, don't know what the latest progress is to date

funny we redid our shared carport roof around 15 years ago and come to think of it mine leaked after that as well, neadless to say after all these years it does become a bigger problem.  guess it will again in another 15 years, yikes.  well could I please pray to the good gods and at least be outta here so its not my problem again

at least is looks pretty, well it will when I get around to painting it

before:







during:













after:







finally had a day off yesterday, had alot of fun, went to the Boathouse in Horseshoe Bay with friends for lunch. its just a spit away from Mom and Dad and Dave and Nancy's old place. I remembered how much I love it there again!









then to the Murdo Frazer Pitch and Putt in North Vancouver with my good friend Carla and her mother Eda

like a silly head forgot my camera to catch all the action





its a really nice 9 hole par 3 golf course



No comments:

Post a Comment