Sunday, June 23, 2013

Oh a gambling we will go...a gambling we will go, hi ho the merrio a gambling we will go!

Went out with my little one tonight to celebrate her new fabulous job! Congrats little one

Decided a gambling we would go

Now my mistake, decided I didn't want to lug around my camera tonight and would take pics with my iphone, stupid idea, they suck, however it is what it is

Always starts off the same way






Cannelloni


Roasted Chicken

 
Oh new game, shiny and lots of lights, just so happens The Wizard of Oz is one of my favorite movies



T's start compared to mine, in the background you'll notice I'm down to a mere .25. Both started with $20.00


T still plays on


She always turns her $20.00 into over $50.00! WTF


Good times

Afterwards we went to look for a homeless person to feed our leftovers. I see them all around all the time, but of course not tonight, what a waste


1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing woman! Always looking for someone to feed/help.... Congrats on the new job T!!! Your mama raised a beautiful woman!

    ReplyDelete