Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dim Sum, Yum

Sundays are one of my favorite days, dim sum day! I went with my two closest friends from work. We are 3 peas in a pod, I of course was early, I always am so I started with some green tea


This is Christina and Sharon

The food at The Wonton House in Port Moody is delicious
My favorite dish is the squid steaks


To tell you the truth though all is so good, chinese broccoli


Pork dumplings and Pork ribs


Sticky Rice and beef roll


Shrimp Dumplings


I don't usually do leftovers but we hated to waste anything so I'll eat the rest today
The prices are sooooo great, the 3 of us ate until we couldn't move and it was only 30.00

Then we went thrift storing
Here are my great finds for the day


I especially like this little dish, I'll put butter or jam in it


See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment