Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mom and Dads Mar/12 - 1

Left Ottawa at -12, arrived in Vancouver +9, yeeehhhaaaa, it was freezing

Vancouver Airport art




the flight was pretty good, for the first time in ages an empty seat in my row








I wore the ring Dad bought me in mexico years and years ago






talk about a hard bank to the right, quite the way to see the city









then up above the clouds






oh oh, coming into Ottawa everything is white, you can sure tell the difference in the daylight hours, this time I arrived and it was still light out, how nice





the next day we started our adventures

first Grace stopped by





then we went to the mall to shop and eat, eat, eat





Dad and I had hot dogs and A&W rootbeer






Mom had chinese vegetables





we dropped Dad off at home and Mom and I went to my favorite Goodwill store, I always always find great stuff here

this is what I got between two thrift stores

an entire outfit and every item was half price

American Eagle kakhi wide leg pants 3.50
Gap kakhi jacket 4.00
BCBG sling pumps 3.50
Beechers Brook shirt 3.99
necklace (unkown) 1.99

the silver flats were the only thing I bought brand new and they were 12.90



that night we had the yummiest pork roast with mashed potatoes, gravy, broccoli and salad





and desert




meow




No comments:

Post a Comment