Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Allison and Trevor's wedding II

It was a great day and such a thoughtful wedding







they married in the church our family has been attending for generations and where her Mother and Father married
















a browse around the church






I kept catching the back of Mom as she filmed as much as possible

































































then off to the reception











it was a Van Gogh theme, such clever seating assignments
Oh Dad ordered the roast beef, unfortunately Dad didn't make it but we told him he was mentioned




the food was fabulous, ceasar salad




chicken or roast beef, I had the chicken, very moist
















I challenge anyone to take a picture of these three, non stop laughing and moving, no shit after about 30 of these...






I got this






Oh and look who showed up after dinner, Aaron, he was at a conference in Ottawa, what lovely timing














I had a really great time, thank you Allison and Trevor I just love occasions where everyone gets together

No comments:

Post a Comment