Thursday, November 3, 2011

Allison and Trevor's wedding III

Well always bittersweet but the next day it was already time to go home

Mom and I stopped at the flea market first, I just love it there























i've decided I really like this painting, the more I look at it the more I like it




than back to pack and catch up with everyone before leaving

Aaron was coming down with something and couldn't come in to be near Dad so Laurie took Alex and Aaron for a nice drive while Betty visited
Dad was in great spirits








it doesn't matter where you are or what your doing these three are always huddled together solving the problems of the world




































I was worried about Iggy while I was gone. the last time I put him in the kennel he was quite ill when I picked him up. Vet was unsure if it was the change in food as I didn't bring their food or if he's just old and doesn't like change. I brought their food this time and that seems to have been the trick. always happy to be home and this time healthy as well
when I went back to work it was Halloween, here is my treat, the yummiest moistest cupcake with cream cheese icing. we are so bad at work!



another fun time

No comments:

Post a Comment