Monday, November 7, 2011

Year 45 Heh heh, I wish Year 47 Birthday Dim Sum

Christina and I combined our Birthday Dim Sum this year. we always have such a good time

I always pass this great kitchen store on the way, decided I need one of these cute little pots to heat up Brie





the trees looked so colorful, reminded me of my childhood










need to get me one of these, I used to think they were so tacky but now I like the kitty































after lunch we go thrifting, Sharon and Christina always head straight for the books




then onto Starbucks for coffee and desert, this was the arrangement for the day, quite clever a purse made out of moss












whatever your pleasure of cakes




my find of the day thrifting, Baffin CHLOE Womens boots, brand new never been worn, retail at 150.00 I paid 15.00

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment