Monday, December 19, 2011

The Christmas Carol

Went to the greatest show last night, The Christmas Carol. friends from Edmonton come to Vancouver to showcase every year





Wow, wow wow wow

It was opening night and a full house, my friends and I sat up in the balcony for the show, then after intermission we were asked if we wanted front row HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

they did it a little different this year, last year was a round circle for all the muscians to sing one of their own songs then the show, this year it was the show then the round circle

top notch, i`m always just thrilled

I am also so annoyed with myself. somehow I erased my whole night`s footage, everything, well except some pics I don`t really care for, I don`t have a clue what happened

I took the pic above from the show`s reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment