Saturday, January 21, 2012

When it Rains it Pores

Remember a couple of years ago when I had the backyard dug up with my water problem

this is what I came home to tonight

its drained now but this drain outside was all backed up




so was the drain inside









I plunged, then went to get the pump and hose, when I came back I was pleased to see it had started to drain itself. I though lovely thats that

oh look that hose I kept telling myself to put in the shed is frozen solid, right on

in my defense, it never gets this cold here, who would have thunk?








about a half hour after cleaning everything up I went back down to the basement to see there was still water pooling?

the hot water tank is leaking, SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!




thank goodness someone in my life labeled the fuse box (probably Dad)




the other day I heard a dripping sound from T's bedroom, opened the door and realized her window has so much condensation and with the freakiness cold it had frozen the window solid and was now thawing

I didn't dare touch it but the next day put the blow dryer to it





shitty windows in this old house, anyways keep a vigilant eye on it for the winter


No comments:

Post a Comment