Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Old Family pictures

Craig sent me these awesome family photos

Carly and Art




Del, Craig, Duncan, Mike




Del




Libby




Dad and T




Noel, Del, Gloria, Muriel, Craig, Duncan





Dad, Craig, Muriel




Wow, look at Craig, buff - Libby, Duncan, Mike




Dad, Tracy, Me, Mom, Gloria and I think Libby




Duncan, Mike, Craig, Del





Carly, Mom, Kim, Me, Tracy, Dad





Del, I think Vincent looks just like him





Del and some workmates I'm guessing






Craig







Craig





Craig





Craig






Craig






Craigs wedding, Craig, Gloria, Del and I think Gloria's Mom







Craig






Craig






Craig






Del, Craig, Carly, and I can't make out who the others are





these are fantastic, thank you Craig

Oh and here is a better picture of Gloria and her neice and myself at their Easter dinner the other night




No comments:

Post a Comment