Wednesday, October 20, 2010

We have a new house mate!

T found this poor pathetic soul a couple of days ago, she's really messed up. T thought she was a kitten but as soon as I saw her I shipped T off to the vet. found out she's around 5 or 6, yikes.

she is so tiny and starving she looks like a kitten, wonder what her life has been like. the vet is unsure if she will make it or not, we'll find out in the next 5 days or so. if it doesn't look good we'll take her out of her missery

her name is muesli, she came home in a box but when I pulled her out to walk she couldn't






the vet gave her a blanket and said she would be cold because they hydrated her. if she doesn't make it at least she'll be loved at the end, good luck muesli

here is my fashion for the day, i'm trying to figure out how to take pics so you can see my whole outfit. I have the cutest beige leather cropped boots on here



well off to work, later

No comments:

Post a Comment