Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ask and you shall receive

My parents are the best. they asked what they could do to help me out. I didn't want to be greedy and have them do ANYTHING on this vacation. I have to admit though this is one of my dreams

I have few treasures in my life. this one was given to me many years ago. i've enjoyed it and been sad when it was packed away. but its back, lovely!

its a brass chandelier from the early 1900s, love love love

I asked my Dad if he could wire it so it was a plug in. i'm tired of hard wiring into the ceiling when I might want to move it different places. now here it is as a perfect living room light. i've always had to run around turning on all the lamps but now I can flick the switch and this beauty will behold me









it still needs to be polished to perfection and definitely some very soft low watt bulbs put in, i'm more than happy about this

No comments:

Post a Comment