Thursday, December 16, 2010

Finally, my parents are here!!!!

So fun to wake up and know i'm going to see my parents today

they flew into Abbotsford airport, funny its like landing at an airport 30 years ago. very tiny and unbusy and in the middle of a cow field really

they arrived just on time

we came home to relax and when T got home had my usual spinach pie, only this time I had some help making it

we snuggled dad in





got our eggnog and dark rum on



then got cooking




mixed everything together






poured into the pan then into the oven





and found a way to take a group pic, will definitely have to work on that




my favourite dessert





after dinner drinks and photos





don't know if you've noticed, my house is pretty cold and at one point or another we all end up with blankets on. not sure why, I am cheap with the heat but really, I don't think my furnace is running efficiently. I think it needs to be cleaned out. I have an oil furnace and I think its full of soot, yum

Dad is always making new friends



oh thats why my close up photos are always so crappy, my arm isn't long enough, you can usually see up noses with mine




see, longer arms




night night

No comments:

Post a Comment