Thursday, January 27, 2011

Time to clean out the old closet

Oh my gosh, my closet is just one huge black hole

I have so many clothes I don't even know what I've got. i've decided to try on something new everyday to see if I like it, if I don't, I'M GETTING RID OF IT!!!!!!!, damn it

here is todays outfit

talk about collecting, can someone stop me please. this skirt I found this morning in T's throw away pile, so I thought i'd give it a try




I like the ruffle it has in the front, paired with a black scoop neck top, looks nice




add a tan cover up and tan boots, it looks nice




add my knock off YSL bag, it looks nice










the finishing touch a nice glass ring, not sure where I got this, my mother I think





Oh, I finally got the gum boot socks I was wanting. went for the 25.00 ones instead of the Hunter ones I really wanted which were 45.00




and look at me, i'm so healthy and happy now




i'm not afraid of anyone



yeah whatever, we're not afraid of you either



more tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment