Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Allison and Trevor's visit

Cousin Allison and her fiance Trevor flew in to town the same day I came home

funny we didn't hook up when I was in their neck of the woods so I was very pleased to see them in mine

first off we stopped in the park for a quick photo op at the point and of the bridge





we went to Granville Island and had lunch on the deck at the hotel then strolled around the market




 














we went to Earls on Top for dinner and met up with T and sat on the patio there
I was pleased because I wanted calamari for lunch but they were out so I had the oysters instead, however I had the calamari for an appy at dinner time










not enough time as they had so much other visiting to do, maybe next time we can hit up Whistler for a couple of days

our weather has really sucked and this was probably the last day they had with no rain, how aweful for them. I on the other hand don't mind it at all

No comments:

Post a Comment