Monday, September 5, 2011

Chateau - four

So once we got back from Universal Erin and I started to get ready for dinner at the Polo Lounge of the Beverly Hills Hotel. T went for a hike, she did alot of walking around Beverly Hills and got to know her way around

I decided to take an absolutely hideous picture of myself getting ready for our night out, hair curlers, cigarette and all




Erin and I took some pictures in the garden while T was still getting ready, love this little pond area with the blue lights




















below the Chateau sign, my camera was not on the right setting obviously, too bright












the Beverly Hills Hotel













we sat outside in the Polo Lounge garden for dinner, it was mouth watering as always, the best food ever and never never dissapointed












even the bathroom is so elegant




Erin in the garden at the Beverly Hills Hotel










 
night for now, see everyone soon as well

No comments:

Post a Comment