Thursday, September 15, 2011

Planes Trains and Automobiles

Went to visit Mom and Dad, great to see everyone as usual

here I am coming into Ottawa





booked a rental vehicle and woke up the night before and realized my drivers licence has expired. luckily I realized and quickly looked up the train schedule which was just perfect










the girls with their new vehicles



the love bug taking up as much room on the bed as possible



Mom and I painted and redid the fabric on this chair for Margo's birthday, turned out pretty good for our first try







Mom and Dad taking me to the train station to go home




was very excited to be bumped up to Executive Class on the flight home, this is what a 2500 one way seat looks like



our dinner menu





just breaking above the clouds













a very beauiful sky to admire on the way home



coming into Vancouver




I'll be back soon

No comments:

Post a Comment