Thursday, September 2, 2010

Roof part cinque

After 4 full hard days Star and Jen left

Dave stayed one more night and made an absolutely delectable potroast. I made a fresh wasabea/mayonnaise dressing and a salad with peaches







the next morning we packed up all the scafolding and returned around 100.00 worth of materials



its almost done, but true to island flavor I had two people stop by to quote staining all the exposed wood and and putting a rain drip around the house, alas no one has called me since

I then continued to drag everything thrown overboard onto the ground up to side yard to get ready to be hauled away. Jen did alot of that for me

I covered it with a black tarp so as to not piss the neighbours off. I hate an eyesore when I have to walk or drive past it everyday



this is what I saw every morning

commin?



after everyone was gone I still had two nights so I busied myself priming the loft and closet. This was a gift from my parents for my birthday last year, of course Dave was there to help build it along with my father






I find from start to finish jobs can generally take me up to two years. I don't get there enough to finish anything right away. What a shame I should really find the time

here are some other updated pics I took inside. Odly enough though I didn't take any in the bedroom















time to go

Gabe ferry docking


all pooped

Gabe to Nanaimo ferry, Nanaimo approaching, 20min crossing




finally got my nails done, i've missed it

No comments:

Post a Comment