Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday ski day

Whole different ball game today
we had a fresh dump, the snow line started much earlier, a winter wonderland I must say




another great day

we got THE best parking spot ever in the years we've been coming here






there is Carla by the car






I'm in the middle and our first chair is on my right





we're more bundled up today, it was foggy, freezing rain then snowing




my new Eddie Bauer fur hat, lovely covers the ears perfectly. 100.00 on sale for 25.00






 



my hands turned pink in only a couple of minutes taking pictures












a boot





the city below

















 













 





I love this run, the Unicorn, you just shoot right off this edge pretty much straight down, yikes!












No comments:

Post a Comment