Thursday, February 23, 2012

Take a walk on the wild side

Forgot my phone after skiing so went back tonight to pick it up at Carla's

that's Grouse lit up in the middle







got there just after dinner so I got some chicken, yeah baby, I love meat. however I don't cook so I rarely get it





we decided to go for coffee and desert in my old stomping grounds

we decided to walk through the woods, even though its pitch black out! yikes

we got silly with our shadows













this house is just over 800sqft and is for sale for 690,000





its actually pitch black in here, my flash lights it up nicely














we pop out of the woods by Carla's work, everything looks safe and secure




this is the new library complex, pretty cool





wore my wellies because I knew we'd go through the woods





yumm, lattes and carrot cake, i'm in heaven





don't even look at my hideous hair, how lazy can one get, just do it already





later


No comments:

Post a Comment